Monday, 8 January 2007

Dial M for Murder.... wait, MARRIAGE! I meant Marriage!

My cousin, 4th from left...... (ok fine everyone in the photo are cousins but this is the only one I have for the time being so sue me) is now married.

Marriage, the dreaded M word. Dreaded for me at least. I don't know why I fear it so; it could be the responsibilities, the implied loss of individuality with the whole "before you were 2, now you are 1" crap... I mean concept, or the fact that I have a very short attention span and get bored rather quickly.

Anyways, my own reservations about weddings and marriages aside, it was a gruesome 2 days of endless celebration. The photo above is from the bride's family pre-wedding shindig. Food, rude jokes, more food, more rude jokes etc.

At the wedding mass, I met up with some old friends I haven't seen in up to 7 years so we had an impromptu reunion of sorts with lots of catching up done. We were talking about a reunion sometime in 2010 so Shah, I'm leaving that in your hands.



There was another dinner on the wedding day itself which was arranged by the groom's side. Unfortunately I don't have photos from that event yet but it was filled with booze, booze and well, more booze. Homemade booze to be exact.

Ok, I think that's about as much as I can write about weddings and such. Till my next post, enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

berd,

damn! i wish i was there...stupid hostel registration! hehe...

from what i can see there were Vui Bin, Babboon, Dev and Bryan. who's the girl?

god willing, the reunion will be on in 2010. but i need the whole team to make that a reality. 3 more years to go, bro!

anyways, take care eh?

the Seeker said...

haha well, the next time someone from our batch gets married we'll make sure you'll be there by arranging the time appropriately.

she's Bryan's cousin, Marie Lim.

haha well I should be around, the others are open to the idea as well.

I will, you too!