So, here I am starting another blog. Getting a bit sick of LJ for a variety of reasons... which I shall not elaborate on. anyways, as the title says; this is a fresh start.
It is the 1st of January 2007. Start of a whole new year. Let's see what I'll make of this year.
A friend asked me what my resolutions were for the new year. To be honest, I've never actually thought about it. Not now, not then, probably not ever. I'm not one to lay out plans to change my behaviour/personality/quirks/etc. I'd like to think that I evolve when I need to but those that know me well will point out that that is not exactly true. I evolve randomly over time at my own pace.
A lot of friends have suggested to me that I should "let romance back into my life" whatever that means. It's not like I'm specifically out to sabotage whatever romance or anything that resembles romance that I come across just so that I can feel miserable and sorry for myself. I suppose time and effort are major factors that I've been neglecting in this particular aspect so yes boys & girls, I will let romance back into my life if I come across it and it doesn't run at the first sight of me.
I have a week left in my hometown then I'm due back in London. It'll be good to be back in uni, I get rather agitated if left doing nothing productive for too long. So within this week I have a wedding to attend, 2 dinners relating to said wedding that I'm invited to, dad's birthday dinner, a printer to find and I need to get something nice for a nice girl. Busy week.
Happy New Year world, I'm back.
It is the 1st of January 2007. Start of a whole new year. Let's see what I'll make of this year.
A friend asked me what my resolutions were for the new year. To be honest, I've never actually thought about it. Not now, not then, probably not ever. I'm not one to lay out plans to change my behaviour/personality/quirks/etc. I'd like to think that I evolve when I need to but those that know me well will point out that that is not exactly true. I evolve randomly over time at my own pace.
A lot of friends have suggested to me that I should "let romance back into my life" whatever that means. It's not like I'm specifically out to sabotage whatever romance or anything that resembles romance that I come across just so that I can feel miserable and sorry for myself. I suppose time and effort are major factors that I've been neglecting in this particular aspect so yes boys & girls, I will let romance back into my life if I come across it and it doesn't run at the first sight of me.
I have a week left in my hometown then I'm due back in London. It'll be good to be back in uni, I get rather agitated if left doing nothing productive for too long. So within this week I have a wedding to attend, 2 dinners relating to said wedding that I'm invited to, dad's birthday dinner, a printer to find and I need to get something nice for a nice girl. Busy week.
Happy New Year world, I'm back.

3 comments:
B, thank you for the personal invite! Please do not get anything more than a keyring, don't spend ages searching or pondering just a keyring please and I'm not talking about for me ;)
happy new year
Shivvy x
No worries :)
I got a traditional bead necklace because they ran out of varieties of keyrings. anything you want before I'm due back?
A nice pair of earrings the more unusual the better? cheeky i know
I just want my berdie back in one piece!!!
Post a Comment