Sunday, 26 August 2007

Learn this simple rule; hurt or abuse those I love in any way, be prepared to face the consequences.

I lost my temper again.

The day started out ok, it was a rather bad few days but Sunday started out well. I was slowly recovering from my low but it had to, had to be today that the parentals chose to "warn me in order to protect me" or "save me from the enemies that are around me". Yes I know they mean well but it just disgusted me so much, so fucking much. I had thought about coming back home to my home country in order to practise here and change our world but I'm starting to wonder what the point is?

If I'm willing to bring about evolution but no one is willing to accept it, what's the point? They taught me to think big, achieve more, go beyond the status quo and here they are imposing it. Sure, they're not really the ones imposing it they're just watching out for me within the supposed constraints of the law and our society but if no one is willing to go against society than evolution and revolution will never occur, we will just be stagnant for life in our set ways. Never moving forward, never achieving anything close to greatness.

Society is poison.

I hope the previous generation die suddenly without having enough time to ingrain the status quo into my generation but it looks to be too late anyways so I suppose I would one day choose the easier road, move away. Bringing those closest to me with me if possible.

On another note: I lost my temper on another matter.

No one and I mean NO ONE abuses those I love. You do, you either see my fists coming at you or you get your head smashed into a glass table. Trust me, I can do far worse and repeat offences mean you start losing the use of some limbs. My anatomy may be crap but I know enough to allow me to pass into clinical years, meaning I know enough to make it hurt, forever or at least until you are in need of surgical treatment.

NO ONE HURTS THOSE I LOVE.

Clear and simple rule. Learn it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit he was way out of line that night and had it coming.

Raven said...

I ranted about it too. Go read mine. I got very snobbish :p

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

adoh!

why do i have to miss all the great stuff??? :(