So, what have I been up to for the hols?
Been meeting up with old friends and kinda new friends and generally having a great time. Got myself attached to the local hospital for fun :P Did 2 weeks in the psychiatric department which was incredible!! Now I'm in A&E assisting SHOs with procedures and such. Performed CPR on a patient but unfortunately she died :(
In other news, I got 2 of my closest friends together! Yes, I played matchmaker and it's going great! :D
What else? Hmmmm, nothing much really. Too tired to go deep. I've updated the Fallen Literati so ppl can check that out. Well, till later I suppose :) I should sleep really but sleep like always is still a luxury. A friend suggested that I need a babe to look after me, haha couldn't agree more :) Till I find my truth, sleep tight all ye who slumbers.
Been meeting up with old friends and kinda new friends and generally having a great time. Got myself attached to the local hospital for fun :P Did 2 weeks in the psychiatric department which was incredible!! Now I'm in A&E assisting SHOs with procedures and such. Performed CPR on a patient but unfortunately she died :(
In other news, I got 2 of my closest friends together! Yes, I played matchmaker and it's going great! :D
What else? Hmmmm, nothing much really. Too tired to go deep. I've updated the Fallen Literati so ppl can check that out. Well, till later I suppose :) I should sleep really but sleep like always is still a luxury. A friend suggested that I need a babe to look after me, haha couldn't agree more :) Till I find my truth, sleep tight all ye who slumbers.

2 comments:
In other news, I got 2 of my closest friends together!
Thank you, darling ;)
no worries darling, now I have to find myself someone lest I die of lovey dovey poisoning from both of you hehehehehe ;)
Post a Comment