I was going to write something but I forgot what I wanted to write about....
Was whistling a tune I had in my head earlier while I was in Sainsbury's accompanying a friend which I had wanted to google and hence locate (re: illegally download) but as I got home, I forgot the tune and the lyrics that accompanied it.... bugger.
Kids today.... scary...
GUM clinic... scarier (as I've been told).... [perhaps start something BEFORE I am attached to OBGYN?]
Been debating about changing the title of the blog to "Will to Power" or as it is in its original German "Wille zur Macht" but I'm off 2 minds; Will to Meaning has a more positive outlook and it's about time I turn towards something more positive.
Sometimes you just feel so lonely you need to hang onto any thread of hope you have nearby (especially when you've been kicked as you were crying on the ground already), even if it's just a philosophical concept.
You'd think I'd be use to the loneliness by now but truthfully that closeness of the physicallity of having another person near you or the closeness of having someone want you because they do is something I'd like to experience again although at the rate I'm going, I'm liable to drive myself into a neurotic mess in a pit of Tartarus before anything good happens.
Hey look, I did write something........ still can't remember the bloody song though. Frak it.
Was whistling a tune I had in my head earlier while I was in Sainsbury's accompanying a friend which I had wanted to google and hence locate (re: illegally download) but as I got home, I forgot the tune and the lyrics that accompanied it.... bugger.
Kids today.... scary...
GUM clinic... scarier (as I've been told).... [perhaps start something BEFORE I am attached to OBGYN?]
Been debating about changing the title of the blog to "Will to Power" or as it is in its original German "Wille zur Macht" but I'm off 2 minds; Will to Meaning has a more positive outlook and it's about time I turn towards something more positive.
Sometimes you just feel so lonely you need to hang onto any thread of hope you have nearby (especially when you've been kicked as you were crying on the ground already), even if it's just a philosophical concept.
You'd think I'd be use to the loneliness by now but truthfully that closeness of the physicallity of having another person near you or the closeness of having someone want you because they do is something I'd like to experience again although at the rate I'm going, I'm liable to drive myself into a neurotic mess in a pit of Tartarus before anything good happens.
Hey look, I did write something........ still can't remember the bloody song though. Frak it.

No comments:
Post a Comment