had too much alcohol, world is spinning, can't sleep...
I am pathetic
I am alone - hence I am lonely
Yes I have friends who care for me but there is a loneliness that even the best of friends can't fill. and I have no best friends. granted I discarded the best friend of my own accord but I have never felt this lonely or maybe I've just never let it get to me this badly.
I had alcohol and I walked home in the middle of the night for roughly 40 mins.
I just want to feel something
I just want to be seen as something more than what I am by someone who sees some good in me
I don't know what I want
I just know I'm pathetic
Maybe I just need to say what I need to say or just be honest for once in my life rather than keep everything to myself and make sure everyone else gets what they want
I just want to be loved. I just want to be told you are something special to me. Pathetic
truly, pathetic..
Saturday, 11 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment