Like I said, boredome kills. Anyways I think I've finally settled on their names.... Yes, I named them....From left to right, top to bottom:
The triplets are Ego, Super-ego and Id.
The katana is Kazenagi-no-tsurugi (roughly translated as Sword of Calm Winds).
Next knife is Shadow-biter because she's black and she's been known to nick my fingers ever so often.
The next sword with the quillons is Rasenna after the name the Estrucan civilisation gave themselves due to the Italian heritage of this particular short sword.
Ormstunga is the next one. It's Icelandic for serpent-tongue because of her dual blade.
The silver dagger is Luna, the Moon as the alchemical symbol for silver is a crescent moon.
The Celtic sword is Headsmasher.... plainly because she does just what it says on the box: she smashes heads.
Finally Samael, Venom of God. Why? The cross-guard and pommel have begun to patinate to give it an olden, kinda rusted/poison-laced look.
Yes, I AM that bored.

No comments:
Post a Comment