Nobody really, actually cares.
The only time I'm seeked out is when something is needed or wanted of me. Other times I'm a burden or a responsibility.
It isn't that surprising since I am the pioneer of the "everyone has an ulterior motive" movement.
I am a pushover because I want others to acknowledge me as the peacemaker.
Of course I bitch about it later because humans, even parents aren't telepaths or good psychologists when it comes to their children. I don't need you to placate me after by changing your minds, I want you to want to have my interests in mind SOME time.
I want to be human.
I don't want to be the stoic for life. I AM actually spoilt, needy, loving attention, loving love, needing some sort of verification or acknowledgement, I AM selfish and I AM very easy to hurt.
I do want it to be about me SOME time.
I DO want to fit in at times. I want what I want to matter at times. I want my offer, my sacrifice to be denied SOME times. I want you to say "no, you decided to come with us today so let's do something you want for a small part of today."
I want people to see through my stoicism. I do want people to notice that I want their attention although I won't actively go whoring for it.
I want people to know that I DO love. That when I love, I love with my soul and it does hurt when it's taken for granted.
..............
Back to business. I'm back. Nothing can hurt me, nothing can faze me. I don't care, I'm fine. I'm great. I survive.
I am, me.
The only time I'm seeked out is when something is needed or wanted of me. Other times I'm a burden or a responsibility.
It isn't that surprising since I am the pioneer of the "everyone has an ulterior motive" movement.
I am a pushover because I want others to acknowledge me as the peacemaker.
Of course I bitch about it later because humans, even parents aren't telepaths or good psychologists when it comes to their children. I don't need you to placate me after by changing your minds, I want you to want to have my interests in mind SOME time.
I want to be human.
I don't want to be the stoic for life. I AM actually spoilt, needy, loving attention, loving love, needing some sort of verification or acknowledgement, I AM selfish and I AM very easy to hurt.
I do want it to be about me SOME time.
I DO want to fit in at times. I want what I want to matter at times. I want my offer, my sacrifice to be denied SOME times. I want you to say "no, you decided to come with us today so let's do something you want for a small part of today."
I want people to see through my stoicism. I do want people to notice that I want their attention although I won't actively go whoring for it.
I want people to know that I DO love. That when I love, I love with my soul and it does hurt when it's taken for granted.
..............
Back to business. I'm back. Nothing can hurt me, nothing can faze me. I don't care, I'm fine. I'm great. I survive.
I am, me.

4 comments:
berd,
whoa! chill...
call it a medium sized depressive episode accompanied by a minor emotional breakdown followed by repression.
berd,
o-k! whatever it is, it DOES sound serious.
I'm still in my low phase today but it is getting slightly better. I SHOULD be fine by tomorrow. Have to be, for my patient's sake.
Post a Comment