Friday, 20 April 2007

The promised "teehee" post

I've been in university for 5 years now... well ok, actually I've been in 2 universities in the span of 5 years and no, I did not flunk out of one and then join another. I spent 3 years getting a degree and have invested 5 years into another degree. Crazy I know but what can I say? It's what I want so no regrets.

God I so do not know how to do a "teehee" post.

I suppose I could say I have a whole lot more friends now than I ever did in my first 3 years though that number wasn't exactly difficult to beat.

I suppose I like keeping to myself... a lot. Getting me to step out of the door is a crusade in itself, unless we're meeting for drinks somewhere quiet and I get to drive around randomly afterwards. Other times, I'm a rather homely person...... not that I'd willingly entertain guests at my home unless I'm very close to them.
.
So yea, this is my "teehee" post.... I'll close it with a picture then.

No comments: